Antioxidant replenishing serum restores skin’s biodentical glycolipids and vitamins E and F. Contains strongest antioxidant, Lipochroman®to help correct and protect skin from environmental aging. Provides instant glow and smoother, plumper skin.
Lipochroman®: The only double action antioxidant to protect skin from both nitrogen and oxygen free radicals, this anti-pollution ingredient is also the strongest antioxidant made. It is eleven times stronger than Idebenone.
Vitamin F (Linoleic and Linolenic Acids):Omega-6 essential fatty acids that replenish moisture so that dull, rough skin softens and firms with continued use. Excellent for acneic skin since acneic skin is deficient in Vitamin F.
Vitamin E (Tocopherol Acetate): A form of Vitamin E that is 20 times stronger as an antioxidant and is the only antioxidant that protects skin from Nitrogen free radicals caused by environmental pollutants.
Lipids: Help to trap moisture into skin by mimicking the silky molecules found in baby skin that prevents water from escaping from skin surface.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
3428 NW 47th Ave, Coconut Creek, FL 33063
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
Clarifying Pore Minimizer
- pH 3.5 for enhanced dead cell removal
- Calms skin inflammation and razor bumps (beard and bikini areas)
- Helps refine skin texture & pores
- Ideal toner for all but very sensitive or inflamed rosacea skin types
Concentrated anti-aging serum with Lilac Stem Cells, Vitamin C, and Marine Extracts. Dramatically improves deeper lines, brightness, texture, and pores.
- Lessens appearance of lines and wrinkles;
- Shields from environmental toxins, free radicals;
- Lessens Progerin, the skin aging protein;
- Plumps skin appearance with Hyaluronic boost;
- Lessens blackheads, breakouts, and improves pore appearance;
- Brightens skin and evens skin tone;
- Helps to calm redness and rosacea.
For Normal to Sensitive Skin
- Replenishes moisture
- Ideal for sensitive, red or irritated skin
- Contains no pore-clogging ingredients
- Softens appearance of fine lines and helps smooth skin texture
- Sulfate-free: formulated with non-irritating and non-comedogenic ingredients that will not cause redness or acne breakouts
All Skin Types
Intensive Brightening Cream
- Brightens and evens skin tone by preventing and reversing the appearance of photo- and environmental damage
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen production
- Increases skin smoothness
- Increases skin luminosity
For Hyperpigmentation, Oily, and Acne-Prone skin
Effectively cleanses without drying skin
Improves luminosity and evens skin tone
Deep cleans pores
Treats and prevents acne
Gentle surfactants are non-irritating
All-natural preservative system
Ideal for body breakouts
Calms bikini, folliculitis and razor bumps
Botanical Exfoliating Cream
Exfoliating cream with algae particles and orange essential oil gently peels away dead skin cells and acts like an at-home microdermabrasion treatment. Can be used as target treatment for problem areas including lip lines, age spots and deeper lines. Enhances absorption of other skincare products for smoother, firmer skin.
Skin Brightening System is an effective skin care regimen specifically formulated to restore skin brightness and radiance as it lessens the appearance of dark spots and fine lines. Developed by a board-certified dermatologist, this 3-step system protects skin from free radical damage and pollution that cause excess pigment, while blocking the formation of the skin pigment melanin.